Paper to HTML Converter
Paper to HTML is an experimental prototype that aims to render scientific papers in HTML so they can be more easily read by screen readers or on mobile devices. Because of our reliance on statistical machine learning techniques, some errors are inevitable. We are continuing to improve upon our models. To use, upload a scientific paper below, or view a gallery of example papers. More information can be found on our tutorial and about pages.
- Aug 10, 2022: ** New! Tutorial Page **
- Jun 23, 2022: Added ability to process tables and make them available in HTML format rather than images where possible
- Mar 21, 2022: A permissions issue prevented the site from working properly for the past couple of weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Oct 14, 2021: Shareable links are now available for uploaded papers
- Sep 21, 2021: Check out our about page for answers to common questions